I'm linking up with The Teaching Trio for this
Here's the Scoop
I HAVE TO:
- Prep lesson plans for my sub. Both our daughters are graduating: kindergarten and middle school! Where did the time go?! Luckily, I have a wonderful substitute teacher and she is amazing! She knows all of my students names by name and they love her as well!
- Late spring cleaning. Not my favorite but it's something that needs to be done.
- Laundry and more laundry. I just wonder why we generate so much dirty laundry....this never ends ;)
I HOPE TO:
- Get some work done for our end-of-the-year celebration. It's three-weeks away but there's so many details we need to get done.
- I just received in the mail my brand new planner and I can't wait to get my hands on it and start planning away!!!
I'M HAPPY TO:
- Spend a relaxing day at the park with the family. We will load the car with bikes, scooters, balls, and some snacks for the day and ready to enjoy this beautiful weather.